Wow, fans, this is our first mailer since September 2012!
Let’s peruse this installment’s FABULOUS CONTENTS:
1. “S IS FOR SPANKO: A Frightening and Realistic GIANT MONSTER Alphabet Book!”
2. TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DORIS DANGER’S GIANT MONSTER COMICS!
3. COMIC-CON 2014 SIGNING SCHEDULE!
4. So easy to UNSUBSCRIBE!
Let’s get started, shall we?
* * *
“S IS FOR SPANKO: A Frightening and Realistic GIANT MONSTER Alphabet Book!”
Twenty six letters of sheer, alphabet-learning TERROR! Can even YOU endure such alphabet-learning strain? A FULL COLOR, 8 ½” x11” hardcover by Chris Wisnia, edited and colored by Jef Bambas, with alphabet poem by Elizabeth Wisnia!
The book makes its shocking debut at COMIC-CON this week! More details below! But for those who can’t make it (and those who can)…
SEE the horrifying cover, learn more about the book, and READ a few fear-inducing sample pages, at our official “Tabloia” website:
Then pop over to Amazon (where you CAN’T see the cover OR read sample pages), to pick up copies for all your friends who are overdue in learning their alphabet: www.amazon.com
It’s the perfect gift for children going into pre-school or kindergarten, or for full-grown imbeciles!
* * *
TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF DORIS DANGER’S GIANT MONSTER COMICS!
Can you believe it??! Ten years ago, at San Diego’s Comic-Con, Chris Wisnia debuted his first comic, “Tabloia Weekly Magazine #572,” featuring Doris Danger Giant Monster Adventures! So to celebrate…
1. We’re gonna sign and sell you our brand new GIANT MONSTER ALPHABET BOOK!
2. We’ve stored a garage full of unsold JUNK for ten years, so we’re gonna try and convince you to buy some old stuff for a cheap price!
2. AND… for you EXTRA-SPECIAL, EXTRA-DEDICATED FANS, who are “in the know” with a complicated secret code phrase … we’re gonna give you a cheaply made FREE THING that you’ll probably toss in the garbage the moment you’re out of our sight! Stop by the booth (times listed below) and whisper… “PSSST! I wanna become a secret, card-carrying member of the MLA!” (You extra-special, extra-dedicated fans know what we’re talking about! The rest of you are free to ask at the show!)
* * *
COMIC-CON 2014 SIGNING SCHEDULE!
Chris will be signing at SLG’s booth 1815:
Thurs 10:00am-1:00pm, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Fri, Sat 10:00am-11:30am, 4:00pm-5:30pm
Stop by and wish us a happy ten-year anniversary!
* * *
UNSUBSCRIBE! So easy, just reply to this humble email with the header, “You ARE the greatest – BUT…”
* * *
Thanks for reading, fans! We hope to see or hear from some of you!
Tabloia Weekly Magazine